Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Homeschool Blog

I have often deliberated on hosting an education blog. At one point I even tried to host one on wordpress, but I realised that I love blogger better, and it is just a lot easier for me to host another blog here :) Especially since it means I can separate out the learning from the life :)

So I decided to start this blog. The title comes from one of my favourite educational quotes:
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire" by William Butler Yeats.

This blog is about our school life, and all my school posts will eventually be hosted here :)

I have included links in the sidebars, to the blogs I am subscribed to, to other learning notes blogs and to other homeschooling Catholics :) They are organized by the most recent posting, so you never know what will be top of the list when you visit!

Oh, and yes, I DID draw and paint my own header ;)

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

The new blog looks awesome! I'm interested to see how you will separate life from learning, as the two are indistinguishable around here. ;o)

Peace and Laughter!
Cristina